Making a Vignette (Ideas)
So i now have a title for my vignette “discover life outside the screen” I want it to advertise the life outside try and get people up and outside.
Does anyone have any thoughts so far?
Vignette (literature), short, impressionistic scenes that focus on one moment or give a particular insight into a character, idea, or setting.
I am also looking at Montage filmmaking.
– Life is out there not in a screen let me out life is should take you by surprise, (show images of people shouting surprise and happy birthday and people bumping into each other) things we lose during the post-digital age some types a word on the iPad.
– Life should stimulate all your senses touch (show a type writer being used people holding hands, hugging on a bench or a sofa, a image of a feather, hands rubbing grass, holding sand, hand writing a letter, using a pay phone)
– Hear the sound of music (a pop song plays from a tape deck, a piano being played a baby crying the opening of a vinyl the needle going down)
– Smell the smell (of freshly cooked bread, of a bacon sandwich, flowers, candles)
– See you see a all many of things just walking to see things first hand, stop frame of a walk to and from the shop to get milk.
in the post-digital age a image of an iPod just being switch on and the play button being pressed.
The sending of an e-mail
Sending tweet, a text, a Facebook message, a image of someone using a pay phone taken on a phone and published on Instagram.
People sat around a table not talking all silent all on there phones.
(Perhaps Blown up image and ask the public if there can see if they is anything wrong with this image and perhaps how often they find themselves doing the same thing)
Do we lose nothing?
Does life not feel that little bit stale?
Are we just on lookers, looking though the looking glass